Thous Winds Wooden Linglong Cup Outdoor Camping Handmade Black Walnut Water Cup Coffee Cup Camp Bowl
The Thous Winds Linglong Cup is made of natural wood, North American black walnut and Burmese teak. It is a time-consuming and complicated processing technology. Each facet is hand-carved and polished by carpenters. The surface is coated with food-grade waterproof coating and embellished leather handles. It can be comfortably held in one hand or hung on a backpack. It is a product that allows you to spend in various outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, hiking and camping.
■ Brand: Thous Winds
■ Size: about 90 x 50 (mm) (not including strap)
■ Weight: about 79g-81g
■ Material: North American black walnut, Burmese teak
■ Capacity: about 150ML
In order to use this product for a long time, please pay attention to the following matters.
Do not use it for any purpose other than the intended purpose of the product.
Do not use excessive force, it may cause damage such as cracks and cracks.
Cracks may appear due to environmental changes.
Please note that due to the use of natural materials, the color and texture of the product may vary.
When using as tableware, please pay attention to the following matters, use at your own risk
- When wooden products are used as tableware for a long time, careful design and maintenance are required, and please be sure to prevent drying
- Do not use microwaves, ovens, dishwashers, dishwashers, etc.
- Do not immerse in water or hot water.
- Hot water or sudden temperature changes may cause cracks or cracks in the product.
- Sudden temperature changes such as hot water may cause cracks.
- Metal brushes, sponges with abrasives, detergents, etc. may scratch the surface and cause pain. When cleaning, apply a neutral detergent to a soft sponge and gently wash.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight, but dry in a cool place. Rapid drying can cause cracks
- If you are worried about the smell, please do not add beverages.
- Dark food and oil may seep into the wood, and stains may not be removed.
- If the color shifts, please stop using it. It may be cracked, sunburned or deteriorated due to various factors. If it becomes moldy, stop using it immediately.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice